‣ 1 lb Reading, cut into approximately 1/4 inch slices
‣ Cornichons and/or a variety of pickled vegetables (we love pickled brussels sprouts!)
‣ 1 - 2 lbs boiled or roasted fingerling potatoes (we also love roasted cauliflower and roasted carrots!)
‣ 1/2 lb assorted cured meats such as speck, rosette de Lyon, and sopresatta, sliced
‣ Dijon mustard for serving
‣ 1 baguette, sliced
This recipe is very simple and is infinitely customizable. If you have a table top raclette machine, all you need to do is place your sliced Reading in the tray, turn on the heat and watch the cheese melt! Once melted, pour all over your individual plate of vegetables, cured meats, and bread. (Our favorite table top raclette grills come from Boska.com)
If you don't have a raclette machine, you can easily melt your Reading in a skillet on the stove over low-ish heat.